This popular Indian drink is a delicious blend of mangoes and yogurt with a touch of cardamom, just perfect for the warmer days coming up
- 1 cup mango pulp, use fresh if possible from 2-3 sweet mangoes otherwise use canned mango pulp
- 1 cup King’s Creamery natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk (cold), or cold water to thin out the lassi
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar, or adjust to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- pistachios, to garnish, optional
- saffron strands, to garnish, optional
- Place mango pulp in a bowl and add yoghurt.
- Add cold milk (or water). I add this to thin out the lassi a bit.
- Add the sugar and the cardamom powder.
- Blend everything until well combined using an immersion blender.
- Pour the mango lassi into serving glasses and chill.
- Garnish with pistachios and/or saffron strands before serving
Copyright © Kings Creamery 2019