Tandoori Paneer on skewers is the perfect starter/appetizer for parties, or more substantial dinner with rice on the side. Perfect for vegetarian tandoori lovers!
• 200 grams Kings Creamery Natural Yoghurt
• 3 tbsp tandoori paste
• Juice of 3 Lemons
• 2 x 225g blocks Kings Creamery Paneer, cut into 3cm pieces
• 2 small red onions, cut into 1cm slices
• 1 avocado – diced
• A Bunch of Mint – chopped
• Cooked basmati rice, to serve (optional)
• 1 red pepper, cut into 3cm pieces
1. Mix the yogurt in a medium bowl with the tandoori paste, 1 tbsp lime juice and some seasoning. Add the paneer and gently stir to coat. Thread the paneer onto metal skewers alternating with pepper and onion, then place on a baking tray lined with foil. Grill the skewers for 10 mins, turning halfway through, until the paneer is hot and the veg is softened and slightly charred.
2. Meanwhile, make the salsa by mixing the mango, avocado, mint and remaining lime juice. Serve the skewers with rice if using, salsa and lime wedges.
Copyright © Kings Creamery 2019